Advertise Here

My Fashion / Shopping Blog!

- Another Blogger Blog's






Yes, I've been lusting over this Samsung Limited Edition Hello Kitty phone for quite some time now...

I've seen this with my friend from Philippines and tried searching it here in Hong Kong but it's nowhere to be found here.

I know, I know, Hong Kong is a haven for Electronic Lovers, but I really can't find it anywhere here..

So, since our helper is going back to Philippines this coming February, I ordered my own Samsung Hello Kitty phone to her and I'm going to get it when she gets back here in Hong Kong!

It's a very old model of Samsung already... It's actually a Samsung U600. I ordered it for PHP 6,500 (which is around HKD 1,100), brand new and all in box included.

I'm so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment